Monart Pty Ltd Refund and Returns Policy
Reference to “Monart Pty Ltd” means, STM Studio Supplies, Stanmart Film Services, Sports Mirrors Australia
Reference to “the customer” means the purchaser or hirer of goods from the Monart Pty Ltd
Reference to “the goods” means all goods and services sold/delivered/installed or hired by Monart Pty Ltd to the customer
Reference to “freight” means delivery, postage & handling, freight Reference to “ACL” means the Australian Consumer Law, contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010
Monart Pty Ltd strives to provide you with the very best quality of service, goods and workmanship. We do however understand that sometimes things don’t quite go as planned. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Monart Pty Ltd will accept returns and provide you with a refund, repair or replacement when the product is returned to Monart and:
- The product is faulty
- The product does not match the description on your invoice
If you have changed your mind and would like to return the goods we will provide you with a refund, however, the following conditions will apply:
- Notification of intent or return must be made within seven working days from the day of delivery
- The goods must be returned as new, unused, in their original packaging and be in good condition
- A 20% restocking charge will be deducted from the total amount refunded to you
- No refund will be provided in respect to delivery or collection costs
- You are responsible for all freight costs involved
- You are responsible for the return of the goods to our workshop
Monart Pty Ltd reserves the right to:
- Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a refund, repair or replacement.
- If the product is damaged by misuse or neglect this will result in a refund, repair or replacement being refused.
- Withhold refund amount until all conditions are met
Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type rather than being repaired.
Refurbished parts may be used to repair products.
Please refer to our shipping disclaimer for further information regarding damage during transport.
Monart Pty Ltd will not accept returns and provide you with a refund, repair or replacement when:
- The product has been misused
- The product has been stored incorrectly
- The intended use has changed
- Installation/application instructions were incorrectly followed or not followed at all
- There have been unavoidable delays in outsourced or inhouse manufacture
Cancellation of Installations
Signing / paying a deposit is considered as acceptance of a contract. We understand that circumstances change, often without notice, and will refund part of the deposit paid if cancellation notice is received within 7 working days of the deposit payment. Monart Pty Ltd will retain 5% Administration Fee, as well as such amounts outlayed on goods already under construction.
Notice of cancellation is required by phone and in writing within 7 days of payment of the deposit.
How to apply for a refund, repair, replacement, or cancellation
Please contact your consultant within 7 workings days via email or phone. If the goods have been damaged, please provide photographic evidence.
No refund will be processed until the goods have been received and examined by Monart Pty Ltd crew.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9417 3000 for questions related to refunds and returns.