Ruglock was developed to stop rugs moving on carpets, and works equally well for securing vinyl dance floor to carpet. Rug-Lock is washable, and foil backed for easy installation.
Simply lay on the carpet, peel off the backing, and carefully roll the vinyl out onto it.
Removes just as easily by reversing the process.
We recommend taping of joins on the vinyl, preferably under-taping (Undertaping hack).
Free of plasticizer, it is non-ageing and non-rotting.
Recommended for heated floors also.
Use your remnants to hang posters on the walls!
- White with green peel off foil
- Unit weight: approx. 180 g/m2
- Thickness: approx. 2.0 mm
- Heat conductibility λ: approx. 0.038 W/m·K
- Thermal resistance R: approx. 0.053 m2·K/W
- The floors must be free of dust, fluff, wax and grease for maximum grip
- Available in a large range of sizes, rolls or pre-cuts.
- Rug-Lock should extend to within 50mm of the edge of your vinyl.
- Sides can be butted together without any tape or adhesive.
For more info check out their Youtube Channel