Our Vinyl Trolley is the perfect solution when storing and transporting your dance vinyl between events.
The STM Vinyl Trolley Features
- Safe and easy method of storage, Ease of transport
- Rollered trolley design: Rigid, un-demountable
- Rollers to wind the dance floor on and off with ease
- 90mm core and attached handle: No need to lift Vinyl
- One person to pack away, no unnecessary back strain
We can also supply an unrollered version that requires the vinyl to be lifted from the frame prior to unrolling. (Does not come with winch handle)
- Rolls should be stored vertically, or on racks in a dry, clean and well ventilated space.
- Always roll onto the cardboard tubes to maintain the integrity of the vinyl and eliminate creases, dents or flattening.
- Please ensure that the ends are square and that the roll is of uniform tension, no twisting or warping or elephant feet ends.
- Do not place objects on the rolls during transport or storage.
- Temperature ranges during storage should fall between 10C and 25C with humidity of 40-75%
- The vinyl should be clean, dry and free off debris prior to rolling, please request our cleaning information
- Always use safe manual handling methods when moving, rolling and unrolling the rolls, please refer to your state WorkCover regulations for details
Call us at 94173000 for more information!
See our Vinyl Reference Guide